About the position
At Most Studios, we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences, for companies that are improving the future. As a Business Development Manager with us you’ll be working closely with a small team of talented designers, developers, and strategists, creating awesome digital products and services. You will work with exciting clients driven by innovation, some big and some small (we’re definitely more heavy on the start-up side!).
You will be responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for a number of clients. You should be interested in all things digital and motivated to shape a future powered by technology. We think that you have some insight to the startup scene, and that you are just as into innovative business as we are. You should be passionate about sales and strategic relationship management, and you should be motivated in growing our agency’s offer and client base.
- Establish new client relationships
- And manage existing ones
- Initiate, strategize, and manage complex and commercially viable ideas, strategies, and design projects
- Identify and capture new business opportunities
- Understand the business of our clients and identify ways to improve profitability through digital services
Skills and qualities we wanna see
- Experience in a digital agency environment, ideally in business development, client services, or strategy
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though the close
- Passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends
- Excellent planning, communication, and presentation skills
- Understanding of web development technologies and creative processes in the digital sphere
- Entrepreneurial, strategic, and growth-oriented mindset
- Full working proficiency in English
Skills that would be nice to have
- Experience in digital design, webb/app development, video production, or other relevant creative production
- Startup experience, preferably from a management position
- International experience
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part, advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and abroad. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
Full time, starting as soon as possible!
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.