About the position
At Most Studios, we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences, for companies that are improving the future. As the New Business Director with us you’ll be working closely with a small team of talented designers, developers, and strategists, creating awesome digital products and services.
The ideal candidate as New Business Director comes from a digital or integrated agency, and loves the high pace and ever-changing nature of this space. You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, organized with strong communication skills and a proven track record of building and developing successful client relationships. You’re passionate about branding, design and tech.
You will develop strategic relationships with potential clients, guiding business development initiatives throughout the lead & opportunity stage. You will lead and collaborate on proposals and pitch materials, including case studies, research on prospective clients’ business and brand, understanding and communicating the business and marketing challenges of prospect. You will be developing an initial POV on prospective clients’ business, strategic presentations, and all written components of proposals
- Proactively lead the identification, qualification, and overall management of potential client prospects. Identify and win new business accounts in Stockholm and around the world.
- Understand client business goals, strategic imperatives, and help the pitch team develop deliverables that represent the clients’ needs.
- Proactively own and enthusiastically drive end-to-end RFP process, from initial assessment of leads and opportunities through delivery of RFP responses and proposals.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis, taking responsibility for ensuring strong levels of client satisfaction.
- Stay on top of industry research, current trends and the competitive landscape in different client categories.
- Be aware of interesting items and industry happenings in the press to then leverage them as outreach for potential opportunities.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales revenue goals.
- 5+ years of business development experience at a full service, multi-disciplinary Advertising/Design agency.
- A strong network and proven track record of new business wins.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Likes a hands-on approach and willing to pitch in and help out where needed.
- A great presenter, at your best before an audience.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
Our offer / terms
Competitive base salary plus commission. Full time, starting as soon as possible!
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.