About the position
At Most Studios, we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences, for companies that are improving the future. As a Product Designer at Most you should be someone that’s passionate about clever and beautiful design, UX/UI, apps, and everything digital. Someone that understands all relevant social media platforms, pays attention to detail, and wants to become a great Product Designer. We embrace learning and entrepreneurship so we also create and develop our own in-house projects, like the rewarded SOON app.
Product design and branding sits at the core of Most Studios, so we want you to have a strategic mind and be able to solve complex designs with creativity and efficiency. You will work across a wide range of projects, from branding, conceptualisation to naming for inspiring start-ups. You will sketch out rough interactions and visual interfaces to help define new ideas, iterate on these and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel. We work closely with engineers throughout the implementation process to ensure the highest level of quality in the final deliveries. So it is important that you feel comfortable working collaboratively with team members and external partners. It’s an exciting and challenging environment with good opportunities to develop as a Product Designer.
- Studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design or a closely related field
- Experience working in Sketch / InVision + Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of User Interface, User Experience and Interaction Design
- Interest in digital, tech, and social media
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and motion design
- A conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only execution
- Front-end development experience is also a big plus
- Experience or a knack for copywriting
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part, advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and globally. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
Full time, starting as soon as possible!
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.