About the position
At Most Studios, we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences, for companies that are improving the future. As a Project Manager with us you should first and foremost have great interest and passion about all things digital, and also have a love for making things happen. Because that’s basically what the position is all about, to help us and the client take an idea and make it a reality. The ideal candidate is positive, creative, and curious, has an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for digital marketing.
You will work closely with creative, strategy, and tech, leading them to produce great creative and digital products. You will manage projects from conception and design to development and implementation. You are self sufficient and will make decisions and find solutions to ensure a successful project.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in project management. We’re looking for a person that is confident and comfortable in this role, someone that knows what’s required.
- Great presentation and communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- The ability to efficiently plan and prioritize all resources and deliverables across multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to manage schedules, budgets, assets, and client expectations. Organization skills and an attention to detail is a must.
- A familiarity with relevant project management software and common communications tools.
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part, advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and abroad. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
Full time, starting as soon as possible!
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.