At Most Studios we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences for companies that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We work with some of the most interesting tech startups in Stockholm, NYC and London like Klarna, Lifesum, Flic, Qapital, Gimi, etc. We embrace learning and entrepreneurship so we also create and develop our own in-house projects, like the rewarded SOON app.
Working at Most Studios is not like working at most agencies
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment. Most Studios is part branding, part advertising, part production, part innovation. We work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member, you’ll be part of a fast-moving, agile company with big ambitions. The portfolio includes exciting clients in Sweden and abroad. Clients come to us to make their products amazing, not just to create yet another marketing app no one will use.
You’ll also contribute to our own products and projects. On top of that, your voice will be very important in our strategic decisions for the future of Most Studios. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
What we are looking for
Now, we’re looking for someone to develop and lead our growth marketing offer – as well as eventually recruit and lead the growth team. We want someone who is truly passionate about digital communication. Your responsibilities include developing, launching, analyzing and reporting on marketing campaigns for our roster of growing clients. The ideal candidate is positive, creative, and curious. Someone who likes challenges and learning new things. Just like the rest of us!
- Developing the Growth Marketing offer at Most Studios together with the business development team
- Pitching to potential clients
- Choosing, in accordance with the client, which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs
- A/B testing those ideas
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Driving traffic to websites, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses
- Working on a lean startup process
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance
- Scaling and automating the growth processes
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- Having a startup mindset
- Knowledge of A/B testing and data analytics
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows or equivalent of these tools
- Programming knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. Tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.