At Most Studios we design and build brands, digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love.
The world is changing around us and the challenges our clients are asking us to take on are becoming more fundamental, more strategic, and more vital than ever to the success of their organisations.
About the position
We are looking for a rising star with Product experience (Product Owner/manager/lead) and ideally, you are someone with go-to-market experience of B2C products.
As a Product Owner, we will need you to:
- Act as a proxy for the client Product owner, helping to lead the product vision for the team.
- Support the team to prioritise, build and validate solutions that solve the challenges for our clients.
- Be the leader that helps the team and clients understand clearly the purpose and direction of the work, supporting the communication of user needs, business goals or tech constraints.
- Be an advocate for the user. You will create a deep understanding of user needs within the team and with the client, setting validation strategies to support the business goals and mitigate risk.
- You will act as a go-to support for clients in the design and validation of value propositions. You are adaptable in understanding their needs to meet critical goals.
- Be a superstar in creating business cases for your recommendations and communicate them effectively and charismatically to clients and teams.
- Be the captain of the ship, accountable for the technical delivery of the project by the team.
- Client and 3rd party partners relationship management.
- Curiosity and internal drive to stay current with new technologies & digital trends.
- Stay up to date of best practices and smart ways of building, validating and growing products.
- Comfortable in setting up and facilitating a product development process from scratch, whether that be with in-house or remote development teams.
- Insightful. You analyse user problems and design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- You thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable switching contexts and able to apply your practice across a range of industries and different deliverables and goals.
- Highly Collaborative. Able to work collaboratively and lead multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and coaches in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Think holistically about the big picture when building a product, whilst being detail oriented and delivery focused.
- A natural communicator. Capable of conveying ideas and breaking down concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You seek out opportunities to learn, advocating good feedback with those who you work with.
- Resilient. Can remain calm and focused working in a fast-moving environment.
- But what we value above all else, is an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind.
Tools we think you love
- Analytics and data systems e.g Mixpanel (or similar) and SQL.
- Design tools e.g Sketch and Zeplin.
- Product management system e.g Trello, JIRA, GitHub.
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part, advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast-moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and abroad. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to your own time and focus on the work that you enjoy the most.
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. Tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.