The short version
We need a senior production manager/project manager that has agency experience of building websites and apps. You have worked with both big and small clients. You have experienced the projects coming crashing down and have been able to fix it. You are experienced in scoping digital projects.
We will give you the nicest colleagues in Sweden, pretty good coffee and free access to our office poodle. On top of that you will work with some of the most exciting startups in the world and join us on a journey of rapid growth. Oh, and the fridge is usually full of free Pellegrino.
The long version
About the position
At Most Studios, we grow brands through immersive, engaging, and beautiful digital experiences, for companies that are improving the future. As a Production Manager with us you should first and foremost have great interest and passion about all things digital, and also have a love for making things happen. Because that’s basically what the position is all about, to help us and the client take an idea and make it into a reality.
The ideal candidate is positive, curious, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and great leadership skills since you will be steering the internal delivery team.
You will work closely with creative, strategy, and tech, leading them to produce and deliver creative digital products and brands. You will manage projects from conception and design to development and implementation. You are self-sufficient and will make decisions and find solutions to ensure a successful production journey.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years experience in digital production management within an agency or relevant startup experience. We want a person who is confident and comfortable in this role and who knows exactly what’s required.
- Great presentation communication skills to successfully lead internal teams both locally and remote.
- The ability to efficiently plan and prioritize all resources and deliverables across multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to manage schedules, budgets, assets, and client expectations. Organization skills and attention to detail is a must have.
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools.
- A mindset to actively improve upon tools and processes.
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and abroad. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to manage your own time.
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email . For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.